slideshow


Thursday, September 25, 2014

fall sessions

As many of you know, I have been doing photo shoots for free for quite some time. Despite how much I really love doing it, it does take a lot of time between preparation, the photo shoot, editing, etc. Not only does it take a considerable amount of time, but I also regularly invest in new props and equipment. It's certainly not a cheap hobby!

So while I have really enjoyed working for free, I feel like I am at a point in my photography where I need to start charging a minimal amount.

So, in light of that, I am offering a sweet deal!


I am a natural-light photographer and I am willing to go anywhere you want to take your photos (within reason). Maybe we can even go somewhere where it looks like fall...

No comments:

Post a Comment

little notes

Popular Posts

© Rachael Pearce Photography
Free xml sitemap generator